- We do not access your Contacts, your device id, your phone number, or anything personally identifiable on your phone or device.
- We allow users to optionally backup their places to our secure remote web servers for later retrieval. Users need to supply an email address and password to register for this feature. We do not sell or distribute your information to anyone. All registration and login is through secure web connections (SSL) and we encrypt your password in our database.
- New to version 1.3: In addition to backup/restore, we allow users to set a "cloud sync" option and make their lists "share-able" so they can view their lists in a browser and send to friends. This is completely optional and has to be manually turned on for each list. The setting for each of your lists defaults to being private and not stored on the cloud.
- For new users, we log high-level app activity. You can opt in or out of this logging by going to the Android "Menu" -> Preferences -> Server-side Logging -> then select "disable" or "allow". Whether app logging is enabled or disabled, we do not share your saved Places with advertisers or anyone else.
- Google may log activity you perform on the Google Maps we embed in our app but we don't know for certain (check their policy).
See our Terms and Conditions.